GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM DIRECTORATE OF TEA TRIBES WELFARE
Grants to patients sufferinq from LB/Cancer and other mojor diseases
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance in scheme the form of one-time grants to patients belonging to Tea Tribes community who are undergoing medical treatment in connection with the following diseases :
Rates of Grants
|Eye Diseases||Rs. 5,000.00|
|TB (Tuberculosis)/Eye Cataract||Rs. 10,000.00|
|Auto Immune Diseases/Liver Diseases/
Nerve Disorder/Cancer/Kidney Diseases/
Bone Diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis/Bone Fractures &Elephantiasis
|Heart Diseases/Strokes||Rs. 75,000.00|
Guideline for implementation of the scheme “Grants to patients sufferinq from LB/Cancer and other mojor diseases”
List of documents to be uploaded with Format and Size
- Passport size photo (JPG Fromat Maximum 50 KB).
- Signature (JPG Fromat Maximum 20 KB).
- Aadhaar Card (JPG Fromat Maximum 100 KB).
- Upload Self Declaration Undertaking on annual income (JPG Fromat Maximum 100 KB).
- Original copy of caste certificate (JPG Fromat Maximum 100 KB).
- First page of applicant’s bank passbook (JPG Fromat Maximum 100 KB).
- Certificate from the Hospital/Nursing Home where undergoing treatment (PDF Fromat Maximum 1 MB).
- Recommendation from local MLA/ MP Chairman/SDBSC (Preferable) (JPG Fromat Maximum 100 KB).